extra_vars1 121642-1 
extra_vars2
extra_vars3
extra_vars4
extra_vars5  
extra_vars6  
extra_vars7  
extra_vars8  

The stench was unfamiliar. While I was walking down to the streets, suddenly I realized that the smells of the asphalt jungle had gone stronger. Pinching my nose, frowning, Ive found that the city is like a forest. Buildings are bushes and trees. Small buildings are shrubs, big buildings are cedars. Electric lines all over the city can be vines on trees. That market is a small bush, and the tall skyscraper in front of it can be the Sequeia. Giant buildings, dwarf buildings and tangled rubber lianas created an ashen canopy.

Im a Tarzan of the man-made jungle. The Tarzan could feel the difference. The air. The air of forests is calm, and the air of jungles is soft. But the air of an artificial jungle is neither soft nor calm. I do not understand why the people failed to copy the air of forest since they have copied most of the things to create this gray forest. Trees are the ones to take the bad air and offer the good air, nice oxygen to us. But it seems like to me that the gray trees in this gray forest eats up the good air and spew the bad air, blackened, disgusting. Then why people wanted more and more of these ashen forest that consumes all the good air like a greedy gobbler?

While looking up to the skyscrapers, I remembered a story that I heard when I was a young boy. A long time ago, people around the world had only one language, so everyone around the world could understand each other without having a problem. No English, no French, no Chinese. Not sure that the language helped, but it was easier to make a decision between people than now. One day, people decided to build a gigantic tower. People believed that the God lives in the sky, and they wanted to meet the God. Or get even. It is quite funny because the human is the creation of the God, and ones creation tried to be equal with their creator. Eventually, the God found out what people were up to, and with great rage, the God came down and did a very terrifying thing. Mixing up all the language.

더 있지만........ 두번째 장을 잃어버렸습니다 ㅠㅠ

예, 아실분도 계시겠지만 이건 제 영문 평가입니다.

짧은 글 쓰기.

전에 올렸던 글을 영어로 써서 오늘 1차 검사 맡게 되었군요.